In this experiential hands-on workshop for managers, team leaders and HR/OD specialists, access an actionable framework and tool on motivation as a foundation for effective influencing, talent-management, communicaiton, and decision-making.
- Optimize your own performance based on individual assessment of your motivational factors
- Energize yourself and others
- Build engagement in teams and organizations
- Understand and resolve motivation-driven conflicts
- Strengthen decision-making in career-choices, recruitment and promotion
In this one-day workshop, we will work experientially and interactively on what it takes to create performance “magic” in multicultural teams. Relevant knowledge and skills to understand and improve communication and productivity to navigate the invisible impact of cultural differences will be built up. This includes expectations regarding leadership, decision-making and time-management. Moreover, we will address effective approaches to building and maintaining trust as a major resource, and how to foster participation and engagement across different perspectives. The overall goal is improved performance.